Monday 13 August 2012

PF Chang’s- St. Louis Edition


I must admit- when my coworkers suggested PF Chang’s on a recent work trip to St. Louis, I was less than excited. I had been to PF Chang’s once before, and did not come out a big fan. This occasion, however, was quite different…

The food AND the service were spectacular. Our server never missed a beat on refills and timeliness.  My coworker and I went for the menu for two, and were not disappointed. The food was brought out in perfect succession, and the Mongolian beef was simply to die for (I didn’t know beef could be so tender!) The end of the evening, however, was the highlight. We ordered the “Banana Spring Roll,” and I do not think I have ever tasted anything so fantastic (and I am not a dessert eater). This spectacular dish had the crisp of a spring roll with a warm banana center, drizzled with caramel and presented with vanilla-coconut-pineapple ice-cream. Delicioso!

My Recommendation: Go-if for nothing else than to try the banana spring rolls. The location in St. Louis had excellent service, but I am assured all locations are of similar caliber. It is a nice restaurant, so dress accordingly. It’s also priced on the high side, so be prepared!

Overall Rating: 10
PAVIJUAN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment